Join 'Team GNAC' – Become a Conference Partner
Partnering with the Great Northwest Athletic Conference means associating with one of the top NCAA Division II conferences in the country – a 10-team association with members located in or near the largest population centers in five Pacific Northwest states and British Columbia.
If you are interested in enhancing your marketing efforts by targeting key demographic groups, the GNAC has opportunities available in a variety of areas, including web, print, and championships.
Quick facts on the GNAC:
- The GNAC enrolls more than 105,000 students at its 10 institutions
- More than 700 intercollegiate athletic events across 16 sports are hosted annually by GNAC institutions
- The GNAC sponsors championship events in the sports of men's basketball, women's basketball, women's soccer, cross country, indoor track, outdoor track, men's and women's golf, softball and baseball
- The GNAC has a history of bidding for and attracting NCAA Championship events to the conference footprint
Benefits of Partnership:
- Connect to one of the country's top NCAA Division II conferences
- Put your brand in front of large, loyal fan bases in some of the largest markets in the Pacific Northwest
- Associate with educational and athletic success
- Join a conference with one of the largest footprints in the entire NCAA
- Target your future workforce!
For further information on how to become a corporate partner, contact Commissioner Dave Haglund at 503-305-8756.